How to Make Delicous Pancakes
This is my recipes for delicous pancakes. I use this recipe almost every weekend for homade brunch. This pancake recipe can also be used for waffle mix. These pancakes go great with a potato hash and some bacon. So here's how you make light, delicous, and fluffy panckae.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Gather your ingredients
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Then add the milk into the large bowl.
- Then in a seperate bowl add the egg and beat it, then add it to the large bowl.
- After that, in a microwave safe container add the butter to it and microwave until it's completly melted. Make sure not to do it for too long ot else it'll turn into brown butter.
- Then add the butter to the large bowl
- Mix together, but not too much. Enough where there are still little lumps and tiny bits of flour. This will make the pancake extra fluffy.
- Then that your batter!
- Then heat your pan. If you want to have that all around golden look you'll need a nonstick pan and add either a oil spray or use no oil at all. If you want to have a bit more of a butter flavour than add a knob into the pan before adding the batter.
- Keep the heat at a medium-low temperature
- With a laddle scoop some batter, let the excess drip down back into the bowl and slowly carry to your pan and pour it into the center of the pan.
- After around 1-1:30 min on the pan check under the pancake with a spatula and check for your desirable doneness.
- Then flip. Wait for another minute and flip again and put it on your plate.
- That's it! You can top your pancakes with maple syrup, butter, bluebrries, chocolate, anything!
- Finnaly, ENJOY!!!